High resolution lenses for machine vision — standard and custom lens design
CCD Camera Lenses Make All The Difference
High Resolution Lenses for machine vision, instrumentation, inspection and vibration-sensitive applications. Standard and custom hi-res lens assemblies.
Making a camera more versatile is as easy as changing out the lens. Universe provides a complete line of off-the-shelf, manual photographic lenses with various focal lengths, which are an economical alternative for large format CCD imaging applications and line scan cameras.
Here is a brief breakdown on the various types of lenses photographers can consider using to get the perfect shot:
- Normal: 50mm lenses are perfect for everyday use. They don’t take up much room in a camera bag, but have the limitation of not allowing you to take detailed shots at distances. These lenses are best for close up, interior shots.
- Wide angle: With a wide angle lens you’re able to take group shots with ease.
- Ultra wide angle: these can take photos up to 90 degree angle shots and are great for panoramic shots. In some cases though an ultra wide angle lens will distort the subject so care must be taken in focusing on images
- Telescopic lenses: these are used for portraits and provide clarity and density to photographs. Wedding photographers typically use medium telescopic lenses.
- Telephoto lenses: A long telephoto lens is great for sporting events when you need to take a photo from a long distance but one that needs to be crisp and clear.
The choice of camera lens can make or break a photo shoot and having access to a wide variety offers photographers the best chance at taking great photos.